More Articles for pavement preservation
The former Foundation for Pavement Preservation has undergone a legal restructuring that will enable it to take advocacy positions for pavement preservation. The foundation now is known simply as FP2, Inc., and is actively advocating in favor of pavement preservation in ...
Thin lift hot-mix asphalt overlays are securing their place in the ‘pavement preservation toolbox’ touted by the Federal Highway Administration, the Foundation for Pavement Preservation, and other groups. And while they are more expensive in initial costs than other proven pavement ...
In a little more than 30 years, the asphalt cold mill or cold planer – also called a "grinder" – has gone from being a curiosity to a commonplace piece of equipment on the nation’s roadways. Cold milling or planing is ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects663 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)396 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)373 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views