More Articles for Pavement Preservation Recycling Alliance (PPRA)
TUCSON, Ariz.—From the road at a joint meeting of the following organizations: ARRA Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA), Asphalt Emulsion Manufacturers Association (AEMA), International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA), and the Pavement Preservation Recycling Alliance (PPRA). While addressing the opening session at this meeting, ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair439 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views