More Articles for pavement markings
Contributed by RoadSafe Traffic Systems RoadSafe Traffic Systems crews are beginning work on roadway marking projects on more than 3,600 lane miles of Tennessee highways to improve visibility for motorists. “We’re very pleased to be part of Tennessee’s pavement marking program to ...
The Obama Administration is eliminating 46 regulations on traffic signs to provide more flexibility for state and local governments, including allowing communities to replace traffic signs when they are worn out rather than requiring signs to be replaced by a ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 16 released a comprehensive update to the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). The manual, which has been administered by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) since 1971, sets the standards for road ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views