More Articles for pavement markings
Contributed by RoadSafe Traffic Systems RoadSafe Traffic Systems crews are beginning work on roadway marking projects on more than 3,600 lane miles of Tennessee highways to improve visibility for motorists. “We’re very pleased to be part of Tennessee’s pavement marking program to ...
The Obama Administration is eliminating 46 regulations on traffic signs to provide more flexibility for state and local governments, including allowing communities to replace traffic signs when they are worn out rather than requiring signs to be replaced by a ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 16 released a comprehensive update to the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). The manual, which has been administered by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) since 1971, sets the standards for road ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs365 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River285 Views