More Articles for pavement management systems
At the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 Show in Anaheim, Calif., Bergkamp Inc. rolled out its InPaveSystem as an option on its Flameless Pothole Patcher to help government agencies and contractors better monitor and manage pothole patching performance. (For ...
The new paradigm How pavement management systems are changing road management By Kirk Landers As contractor groups go, the members of the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association are among the most connected to road agency professionals, especially those at the county and city ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views