More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views