More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views