More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers139 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views