More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views