More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views