More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views