More Articles for pavement management system (PMS)
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident981 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?510 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse494 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views