More Articles for Pavement deflection
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers have found that a pavement property called "deflection" could save more that $15 billion in annual fuel costs, according to information provided by the Portland Cement Association (PCA). Pavement deflection is when your car makes ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency491 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs342 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013250 Views