More Articles for pavement condition
TRIP: Oklahoma significantly improves infrastructure, but HTF insolvency ‘threatens further progress’
Oklahoma has significantly improved its roads, bridges and highway safety since 2005, but “uncertainty about future federal funding threatens further progress,” according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Modernizing Oklahoma's Transportation System: Progress and ...
Early in my career, I worked for a special interest consumer magazine that was getting beaten badly by the competition. In a series of meetings about how to save our magazine and our jobs, we identified the reasons we were ...
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views