More Articles for pavement condition
TRIP: Oklahoma significantly improves infrastructure, but HTF insolvency ‘threatens further progress’
Oklahoma has significantly improved its roads, bridges and highway safety since 2005, but “uncertainty about future federal funding threatens further progress,” according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Modernizing Oklahoma's Transportation System: Progress and ...
Early in my career, I worked for a special interest consumer magazine that was getting beaten badly by the competition. In a series of meetings about how to save our magazine and our jobs, we identified the reasons we were ...
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views