More Articles for pavement condition
TRIP: Oklahoma significantly improves infrastructure, but HTF insolvency ‘threatens further progress’
Oklahoma has significantly improved its roads, bridges and highway safety since 2005, but “uncertainty about future federal funding threatens further progress,” according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Modernizing Oklahoma's Transportation System: Progress and ...
Early in my career, I worked for a special interest consumer magazine that was getting beaten badly by the competition. In a series of meetings about how to save our magazine and our jobs, we identified the reasons we were ...
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts551 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse445 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers122 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views