More Articles for Paul Wiegand
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding576 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable442 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold251 Views