More Articles for Paul Hendrix
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Open for bids Auctions not only offer lucrative tools for asset management, but also perhaps even professional partnership in conducting your equipment business By Mike Anderson It may be April Fool’s Day, but the movement of construction equipment on this day is certainly ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2128 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house483 Views