More Articles for Paul Degges
Road Into Bridge A massive landslide causes Tennessee DOT to rethink its rebuilding By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sometimes it’s just better to start over. That’s exactly how the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) decided to handle the collapse of a nearly three-mile stretch of ...
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
Work is now underway to remove a major rockslide along U.S. Highway 64 in Polk County, Tenn., the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) has announced. The agency has awarded a $2.1 million emergency repair contract to Sevierville, Tenn.-based based Charles Blalock ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident933 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes455 Views