More Articles for Paul Degges
Road Into Bridge A massive landslide causes Tennessee DOT to rethink its rebuilding By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sometimes it’s just better to start over. That’s exactly how the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) decided to handle the collapse of a nearly three-mile stretch of ...
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
Work is now underway to remove a major rockslide along U.S. Highway 64 in Polk County, Tenn., the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) has announced. The agency has awarded a $2.1 million emergency repair contract to Sevierville, Tenn.-based based Charles Blalock ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update338 Views