More Articles for Paul Degges
Road Into Bridge A massive landslide causes Tennessee DOT to rethink its rebuilding By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sometimes it’s just better to start over. That’s exactly how the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) decided to handle the collapse of a nearly three-mile stretch of ...
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
Work is now underway to remove a major rockslide along U.S. Highway 64 in Polk County, Tenn., the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) has announced. The agency has awarded a $2.1 million emergency repair contract to Sevierville, Tenn.-based based Charles Blalock ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2260 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles531 Views