More Articles for Paul Degges
Road Into Bridge A massive landslide causes Tennessee DOT to rethink its rebuilding By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sometimes it’s just better to start over. That’s exactly how the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) decided to handle the collapse of a nearly three-mile stretch of ...
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
Work is now underway to remove a major rockslide along U.S. Highway 64 in Polk County, Tenn., the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) has announced. The agency has awarded a $2.1 million emergency repair contract to Sevierville, Tenn.-based based Charles Blalock ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views