More Articles for Paul Degges
Road Into Bridge A massive landslide causes Tennessee DOT to rethink its rebuilding By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sometimes it’s just better to start over. That’s exactly how the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) decided to handle the collapse of a nearly three-mile stretch of ...
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
Work is now underway to remove a major rockslide along U.S. Highway 64 in Polk County, Tenn., the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) has announced. The agency has awarded a $2.1 million emergency repair contract to Sevierville, Tenn.-based based Charles Blalock ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse377 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views