More Articles for Patterson Enterprises
“Abnormally dangerous activities” are subject to special legal principles. According to the doctrine of abnormally dangerous activities, some activities, under certain conditions, may be so hazardous they result in strict liability. Though one who carries on an abnormally dangerous activity does ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1026 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones978 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones410 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views