More Articles for Patterson Enterprises
“Abnormally dangerous activities” are subject to special legal principles. According to the doctrine of abnormally dangerous activities, some activities, under certain conditions, may be so hazardous they result in strict liability. Though one who carries on an abnormally dangerous activity does ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts528 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse385 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views