More Articles for Patrick Jones
The International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA) on Tuesday will launch a series of Twitter chats that focus on transportation issues such as tolling funding and investment. Dubbed #TranspoChat, the monthly series will kick off Tuesday at 3 p.m. Eastern ...
Tuesday night, President Obama gave his State of the Union address, which offered a chance for the president to present potential solutions for transportation and infrastructure funding. However, our sister site Overdrive points out that the president only briefly mentioned transportation ...
Patrick Jones, executive director & CEO of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA), this week pointed to tolling as a solution to traffic congestion. At the U.S. Travel Association’s Connecting America Through Travel Conference in Washington D.C. on Wednesday, ...
In an attempt to provide a solution to America’s transportation funding problems, the Reason Foundation has proposed tolling interstates and charging 3.5 cents per mile for cars and 14 cents per mile for trucks. The Reason Foundation, a libertarian nonprofit organization ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]792 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths748 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views