More Articles for Patrick D. Kelly Secretary-Treasurer of Teamsters Local 952
The Orange County Transportation Authority Board of Directors and Teamsters Local 952 announced today they have reached a deal on a new three-year collective bargaining agreement for their maintenance and service workers. After two years of bus service cuts and employee ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually133 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes120 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure117 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views