More Articles for Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Midsize employers don’t have to provide health insurance in 2015; full-time employee definition changed to 40 hours for health care reform The employer mandate under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – a.k.a. Obamacare – that would require companies ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on April 15 issued the following statement regarding repeal of the expanded 1099 tax reporting requirements (H.R. 4), which was signed into law April 14 by President Obama. “Repeal of the 1099 mandate eliminates an unnecessary administrative ...
The U.S. Senate passed H.R. 4 on April 18, effectively repealing the expanded tax reporting requirements in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The law had stipulated that, starting in 2012, firms would be required to file a Form ...
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views