More Articles for Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Midsize employers don’t have to provide health insurance in 2015; full-time employee definition changed to 40 hours for health care reform The employer mandate under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – a.k.a. Obamacare – that would require companies ...
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) on April 15 issued the following statement regarding repeal of the expanded 1099 tax reporting requirements (H.R. 4), which was signed into law April 14 by President Obama. “Repeal of the 1099 mandate eliminates an unnecessary administrative ...
The U.S. Senate passed H.R. 4 on April 18, effectively repealing the expanded tax reporting requirements in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The law had stipulated that, starting in 2012, firms would be required to file a Form ...
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views