More Articles for Pat Olney
Terex announced on Monday that it plans to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. The transaction, which is expected to close in the first half of 2014, will provide Volvo with off-highway rigid and articulated ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, who currently serves as president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg succeeds current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who ...
Volvo Construction Equipment announced Monday that company president Pat Olney has decided to leave his position to join a non-competing engineering company in the U.S. Olney, who has served as Volvo's president for about two of the 17 years he has ...
Tier 4 Final intros headline Intermat Tier 4 Final engines and transmissions with claims of double-digit leaps in fuel economy headlined Intermat, which took place in Paris, France, April 16-21. Selective Catalytic Reduction, or SCR, is the front runner in Tier ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2085 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1318 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house362 Views