More Articles for Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a hearing next week, when the committee will begin considering a new Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act (PRIIA), according to The Hill. The current PRIIA bill, which was signed into law in ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party354 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views