More Articles for Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act (PRIIA)
The Federal Railroad Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $100 million to purchase new equipment on Amtrak California trains that service the San Joaquin and Pacific Surfliner rail corridors. “California has seen a 60 percent increase in ridership ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...982 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views