More Articles for Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act (PRIIA)
The Federal Railroad Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $100 million to purchase new equipment on Amtrak California trains that service the San Joaquin and Pacific Surfliner rail corridors. “California has seen a 60 percent increase in ridership ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers261 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views