More Articles for pass through charges
The Obama administration is putting some contractors who work with the federal government on notice with two proposed changes in acquisition rules that address pass-through costs and award fees. In the first case, which would amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes271 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers130 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views