More Articles for Partnership to Build America Act
VIDEO: Rep. Delaney uses graphics to tout Partnership to Build America Act as infrastructure investment
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) is touting his proposed legislation as a solution to America’s need for infrastructure investment. In a video released Tuesday, Delaney points out that “America needs jobs and we need to rebuild our critical infrastructure.” He says the ...
If you think the State of the Union address is just another speech, think again. The State of the Union address, which President Obama will deliver Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern Time, is the perfect opportunity for workers in the transportation ...
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views