More Articles for Partnership to Build America Act
VIDEO: Rep. Delaney uses graphics to tout Partnership to Build America Act as infrastructure investment
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) is touting his proposed legislation as a solution to America’s need for infrastructure investment. In a video released Tuesday, Delaney points out that “America needs jobs and we need to rebuild our critical infrastructure.” He says the ...
If you think the State of the Union address is just another speech, think again. The State of the Union address, which President Obama will deliver Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern Time, is the perfect opportunity for workers in the transportation ...
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views