More Articles for Partnership to Build America Act
VIDEO: Rep. Delaney uses graphics to tout Partnership to Build America Act as infrastructure investment
Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.) is touting his proposed legislation as a solution to America’s need for infrastructure investment. In a video released Tuesday, Delaney points out that “America needs jobs and we need to rebuild our critical infrastructure.” He says the ...
If you think the State of the Union address is just another speech, think again. The State of the Union address, which President Obama will deliver Tuesday at 9 p.m. Eastern Time, is the perfect opportunity for workers in the transportation ...
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion203 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views