More Articles for particulate matter
In honor of Earth Day, our sister site, Equipment World, created an infographic about the effectiveness of EPA regulation since 1996. Click the image above to see the full infographic.
Mapping MAP-21’s Reforms By John Latta MAP-21, our brand-new surface transportation legislation, includes several significant changes to the review and approval process for transportation projects, all of which have the potential to change, and hopefully benefit the way agencies and contractors work. ...
By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson PIRG Blasts Highway Advocates; ARTBA Blasts PIRG The report is nothing if not blunt: “Highways do not, and — except for brief periods in our nation’s history — never have paid for themselves ...
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
By Mike Anderson and Tina Grady Barbaccia Engine reduces particulate matter by 90 percent Komatsu America Corp. has introduced its new diesel engine that features the next generation of engine technology designed to meet U.S. EPA non-road Tier 4 interim emission regulations. ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views