More Articles for partial-depth repair
Increasingly, specifiers around the world are recognizing the benefits of diamond grinding and other diamond saw cut textures for their pavement and bridge deck surfaces. While most properly designed and constructed Portland cement concrete pavements (PCCP) can last for 30 ...
Concrete Repair 8 techniques for restoring concrete roads By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Whether it’s patching a hairline crack or completely rebuilding an area with a crater-sized pothole, repairing concrete roads early on can minimize future damage and the time required for the job. The ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes810 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California374 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis374 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology342 Views