More Articles for parking meter
Think you’ve caught a lucky break if the buttons on the parking meter you pull up to are frozen and stuck? If you’re in the City of Columbus, Ohio, you can think again. Instead of getting free parking, city officials are ...
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views