More Articles for parking meter
Think you’ve caught a lucky break if the buttons on the parking meter you pull up to are frozen and stuck? If you’re in the City of Columbus, Ohio, you can think again. Instead of getting free parking, city officials are ...
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series596 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group338 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views