More Articles for parking meter
Think you’ve caught a lucky break if the buttons on the parking meter you pull up to are frozen and stuck? If you’re in the City of Columbus, Ohio, you can think again. Instead of getting free parking, city officials are ...
On July 16, 1935, in Oklahoma City, parking changed forever. There, on the sidewalk, the parking motorist found a new contraption. The parking meter had arrived. Thank you, Carl C. Magee. No more free parking, not even parking under time limit signs, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party473 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views