More Articles for Paris
A firm of architects in Paris has come up with an ingenious new bridge design for the City of Light. Designed as part of a competition, it is an inflatable bridge with a trampoline walkway. The idea seems to be not ...
Judges recognized Volvo Construction Equipment as a winner of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards in Paris on January 13 for the company’s On Board Weighing System, designed for its F-Series haulers. The judges of the Intermat 2012 Innovation Awards, which aimed ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1642 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite725 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…581 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee410 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California335 Views