More Articles for Paccar
Seattle University has recognized Kenworth and PACCAR for their ongoing support of the Project Center in the university’s College of Science and Engineering during a special ceremony. During 25 years of working together, 43 real-world engineering projects have been conducted ...
Winter Maintenance Clear that lane with enhanced deicer ClearLane enhanced deicer is a pre-wet salt product produced by Cargill Deicing Technology that the company says is more effective than traditional rock salt. The product adheres to the roads more successfully and starts ...
It’s ingenious, it’s loaded, it’s a communication tool, and it’s an industry advancement with a big driver productivity factor. It’s Kenworth NavPlus and all of its features and benefits are now showcased on a special Kenworth NavPlus website within Kenworth’s ...
The Kenworth Truck Company manufacturing plant in Renton, Wash., received a 2010 Best Workplace for Recycling and Waste Reduction Award from King County’s Solid Waste Division for Kenworth’s outstanding efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle. This is the second consecutive year ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views