More Articles for Paccar
Seattle University has recognized Kenworth and PACCAR for their ongoing support of the Project Center in the university’s College of Science and Engineering during a special ceremony. During 25 years of working together, 43 real-world engineering projects have been conducted ...
Winter Maintenance Clear that lane with enhanced deicer ClearLane enhanced deicer is a pre-wet salt product produced by Cargill Deicing Technology that the company says is more effective than traditional rock salt. The product adheres to the roads more successfully and starts ...
It’s ingenious, it’s loaded, it’s a communication tool, and it’s an industry advancement with a big driver productivity factor. It’s Kenworth NavPlus and all of its features and benefits are now showcased on a special Kenworth NavPlus website within Kenworth’s ...
The Kenworth Truck Company manufacturing plant in Renton, Wash., received a 2010 Best Workplace for Recycling and Waste Reduction Award from King County’s Solid Waste Division for Kenworth’s outstanding efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle. This is the second consecutive year ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views