More Articles for Paccar
Seattle University has recognized Kenworth and PACCAR for their ongoing support of the Project Center in the university’s College of Science and Engineering during a special ceremony. During 25 years of working together, 43 real-world engineering projects have been conducted ...
Winter Maintenance Clear that lane with enhanced deicer ClearLane enhanced deicer is a pre-wet salt product produced by Cargill Deicing Technology that the company says is more effective than traditional rock salt. The product adheres to the roads more successfully and starts ...
It’s ingenious, it’s loaded, it’s a communication tool, and it’s an industry advancement with a big driver productivity factor. It’s Kenworth NavPlus and all of its features and benefits are now showcased on a special Kenworth NavPlus website within Kenworth’s ...
The Kenworth Truck Company manufacturing plant in Renton, Wash., received a 2010 Best Workplace for Recycling and Waste Reduction Award from King County’s Solid Waste Division for Kenworth’s outstanding efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle. This is the second consecutive year ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014567 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding408 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future320 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable316 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields272 Views