More Articles for Paccar recalls trucks equipped with defective part
Paccar Inc. has recalled about 16,000 2012- and 2013-model Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks equipped with a defective Bendix brake component. The trucks were built between Jan. 31, 2011, and Jan. 19, 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones773 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones334 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?294 Views