More Articles for Paccar MX-13 engine
Here is a sneak peek of the products that will be featured at the big show. Allen MSP 450 riding trowel Allen Engineering’s MSP 450 riding trowel features manual steering and mechanical drive. The 4-foot-diameter trowel is designed to provide enough torque ...
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March. The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production. Designed for use in dump, mixer heavy haul and refuse applications, the Model 567 is powered by a Paccar ...
Peterbilt Motors Company is showcasing it new all-purpose vocational Model 567 at its outdoor display during the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) in Louisville, Kentucky, October 1-3. The Model 567 is on display in a dump configuration at ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views