More Articles for Paccar Inc.
Paccar Inc. has recalled about 16,000 2012- and 2013-model Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks equipped with a defective Bendix brake component. The trucks were built between Jan. 31, 2011, and Jan. 19, 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]940 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong931 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair310 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction300 Views