More Articles for Paccar Inc.
Paccar Inc. has recalled about 16,000 2012- and 2013-model Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks equipped with a defective Bendix brake component. The trucks were built between Jan. 31, 2011, and Jan. 19, 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles593 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views