More Articles for PACCAR Financial
PACCAR Financial (PFC) is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. “We’re celebrating a milestone,” said Todd Hubbard, president of PACCAR Financial. “The growth of PACCAR’s captive finance company has been dramatic. In 1970, PFC had total assets of $87 million ...
The latest Kenworth Truck models brochure featuring The World’s Best trucks is now available from Kenworth dealers in the United States and Canada. The brochure offers key features, advantages and benefits information in sections covering the Kenworth T700, T660, T800, W900, and T440 and ...
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres. The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects632 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D344 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views