More Articles for PAC
The transportation construction industry was hit pretty tough with this latest recession. In a 2014-2018 Construction Outlook from the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Dave Zwicke, senior regional economist, at the Associated Equipment Dealers (AED)/Infor Executive Forum, he noted that this ...
Toyota's North American subsidiary has formed a political action committee. The Center For Public Integrity reports that the Japanese automaker is adding another influence vehicle to its already sizable government outreach operation. The PAC may raise up to $5,000 per year from eligible company ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views