More Articles for PAC
The transportation construction industry was hit pretty tough with this latest recession. In a 2014-2018 Construction Outlook from the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Dave Zwicke, senior regional economist, at the Associated Equipment Dealers (AED)/Infor Executive Forum, he noted that this ...
Toyota's North American subsidiary has formed a political action committee. The Center For Public Integrity reports that the Japanese automaker is adding another influence vehicle to its already sizable government outreach operation. The PAC may raise up to $5,000 per year from eligible company ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views