More Articles for PAC
The transportation construction industry was hit pretty tough with this latest recession. In a 2014-2018 Construction Outlook from the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Dave Zwicke, senior regional economist, at the Associated Equipment Dealers (AED)/Infor Executive Forum, he noted that this ...
Toyota's North American subsidiary has formed a political action committee. The Center For Public Integrity reports that the Japanese automaker is adding another influence vehicle to its already sizable government outreach operation. The PAC may raise up to $5,000 per year from eligible company ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party374 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views