More Articles for Pa.
Drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus shale region of northern Pennsylvania has increased traffic of heavy loads on small rural roads. Because of the depth and nature of the gas-rich shale formation, hydraulic fracturing is being used to release the ...
In testimony before the U.S. House Committee on Education and the Workforce Subcommittee on Workforce Protections on April 14, Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) member Thomas Mistick, principal of Church Restoration Group, Cranberry Township, Pa., stated ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has named the recipients of its 20th annual “Excellence in Concrete Pavement” awards, which recognize quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada. The awards program encourages high-quality workmanship in every concrete pavement ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]571 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus402 Views