More Articles for Pa.
Drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus shale region of northern Pennsylvania has increased traffic of heavy loads on small rural roads. Because of the depth and nature of the gas-rich shale formation, hydraulic fracturing is being used to release the ...
In testimony before the U.S. House Committee on Education and the Workforce Subcommittee on Workforce Protections on April 14, Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) member Thomas Mistick, principal of Church Restoration Group, Cranberry Township, Pa., stated ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has named the recipients of its 20th annual “Excellence in Concrete Pavement” awards, which recognize quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada. The awards program encourages high-quality workmanship in every concrete pavement ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes617 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers173 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views