More Articles for P.E
Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) Chief Engineer Paul Degges, P.E., has been named as the agency's new Deputy Commissioner. Degges, who has been with TDOT 24 years, will continue to serve in his role as chief engineer for the department. "In addition ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top 10 Public Works Leaders of the Year. (For a list of award winners from 1960 through 2009, go to http://www.apwa.net/About/Awards.asp?Display=top10list. The Top 10 Winner for this year are the following: Brian G. ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident999 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse624 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles434 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views