More Articles for overnment Accountability Office (GAO)
U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood will testify at a House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee hearing on Dec. 6 focusing on the mistakes and lessons of the Administration’s high-speed rail program. Since the 2009 stimulus and President Barack Obama's stated ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views