More Articles for OTREC
Two Portland state researchers are working on ways to encourage more people to travel on bicycles, according to a report from the Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC). Researchers Jennifer Dill and John MacArthur are exploring people’s perceptions--particularly those of ...
The Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC) will host a live-interview webinar about pedestrian safety and flashing-yellow-arrow traffic signals, titled “Improved Pedestrian Safety at Signalized Intersections Operating the Flashing Yellow Arrow” on May 7 from 10 a.m. until 10:45 ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong963 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction398 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair382 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views