More Articles for OTREC
Two Portland state researchers are working on ways to encourage more people to travel on bicycles, according to a report from the Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC). Researchers Jennifer Dill and John MacArthur are exploring people’s perceptions--particularly those of ...
The Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC) will host a live-interview webinar about pedestrian safety and flashing-yellow-arrow traffic signals, titled “Improved Pedestrian Safety at Signalized Intersections Operating the Flashing Yellow Arrow” on May 7 from 10 a.m. until 10:45 ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views