More Articles for OTREC
Two Portland state researchers are working on ways to encourage more people to travel on bicycles, according to a report from the Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC). Researchers Jennifer Dill and John MacArthur are exploring people’s perceptions--particularly those of ...
The Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC) will host a live-interview webinar about pedestrian safety and flashing-yellow-arrow traffic signals, titled “Improved Pedestrian Safety at Signalized Intersections Operating the Flashing Yellow Arrow” on May 7 from 10 a.m. until 10:45 ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1636 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee863 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite725 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…488 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California335 Views