More Articles for OSU
Researchers at The Ohio State University (OSU) are trying to figure out how much eating, entertainment and navigation systems in cars distract drivers, and the university’s new $1.3 million Driving Simulation Laboratory could help. This new 5,800-square-foot research facility is a ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones381 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments290 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?282 Views