More Articles for Orlando
The federal government has decided to loan $950 million to Florida for use on a project to expand the state's heavily-used Interstate 4 highway way in the Orlando area. Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) is backing the loan ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from Feb. 13-18, beginning ...
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando. The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road. The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2220 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views