More Articles for Orlando
The federal government has decided to loan $950 million to Florida for use on a project to expand the state's heavily-used Interstate 4 highway way in the Orlando area. Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) is backing the loan ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from Feb. 13-18, beginning ...
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando. The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road. The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views