More Articles for Orlando
The federal government has decided to loan $950 million to Florida for use on a project to expand the state's heavily-used Interstate 4 highway way in the Orlando area. Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) is backing the loan ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from Feb. 13-18, beginning ...
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando. The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road. The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views