More Articles for Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium
Two Portland state researchers are working on ways to encourage more people to travel on bicycles, according to a report from the Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC). Researchers Jennifer Dill and John MacArthur are exploring people’s perceptions--particularly those of ...
The Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC) will host a live-interview webinar about pedestrian safety and flashing-yellow-arrow traffic signals, titled “Improved Pedestrian Safety at Signalized Intersections Operating the Flashing Yellow Arrow” on May 7 from 10 a.m. until 10:45 ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views