More Articles for Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
VIDEO JOB Stories: Highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts with Alabama, Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
Three video job stories covering highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts executed this summer by the Departments of Transportation (DOTs) in Oregon, Minnesota and Alabama may be viewed at www.pavewithkraton.com. Click on the Structural Pavement page to view the Alabama ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident981 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?509 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse481 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views