More Articles for Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
VIDEO JOB Stories: Highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts with Alabama, Oregon and Minnesota DOTs
Three video job stories covering highly polymer modified asphalt (HiMA) paving contracts executed this summer by the Departments of Transportation (DOTs) in Oregon, Minnesota and Alabama may be viewed at www.pavewithkraton.com. Click on the Structural Pavement page to view the Alabama ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views