More Articles for Orange County
Transportation projects throughout Orange County received an added boost last week when the California Transportation Commission allocated nearly $140 million to fund construction. The projects awarded are part of the State Transportation Improvement Program and voter-approved Proposition 1B, a $20 billion ...
Freeway and rail projects throughout Orange County, California, received a financial boost Wednesday when the California Transportation Commission allocated more than $357 million to fund construction. The commission allocated the money as a result of state bond sales last month. The ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass193 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views