More Articles for Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
Jim Beil, a 22-year transportation veteran from Caltrans, will join the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) as the new executive director of Capital Programs. Beil, Caltrans deputy district director of Capital Outlay Programs, will begin his new post at OCTA on ...
The Federal Transit Administration (FAA) awarded $5 Million to the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) for its project set to break ground next year. The project will build a transportation hub with hopes that it will assist in stimulating the ...
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) CEO Will Kempton was named one of the nation’s top 10 ten public works leaders in the U.S. by the American Public Works Association (APWA), a national organization representing public works officials and civil engineers. The ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction775 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events688 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes598 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines532 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up466 Views