More Articles for Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2258 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority578 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project559 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles508 Views