More Articles for Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views