More Articles for Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding616 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable486 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future347 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold301 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views