More Articles for open-graded mix
Whether it’s dense-graded, open-graded or gap-graded mix or stone-matrix asphalt, don’t forget their impact on compaction. Many contractors look to temperature when contemplating compaction needs. Yet, some off-site specifications also have a significant impact on the jobsite. These include mix design ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]908 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong833 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views