More Articles for ontinually Reinforced Concrete Pavement (CRCP)
Profilometer Testing on Chicago's I-290: Stone matrix asphalt overlay vs. conventional diamond grinding
In September 2011, Ames Engineering of Ames, Iowa conducted profile testing of three lanes of I-290 between Austin Blvd. and Sacramento Blvd. in both directions. Previously, in 2010, this section of roadway had both a Stone Matrix Asphalt (SMA) overlay ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones777 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones335 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views