More Articles for OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software
Volvo Construction Equipment’s new L60G, L70G, and L90G wheel loaders are the latest from the manufacturer in the 13 to 17 tons class and meet the requirements of Tier 4 Interim emissions. The G-Series wheel loaders are all fitted with a ...
Navman Wireless has added a route optimization capability to its OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software through integration with Dashfly’s web-based mapping service. The new option, available exclusively in the United States, is said to save time, mileage, and fuel by enabling dispatchers ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?445 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group187 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views