More Articles for OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software
Volvo Construction Equipment’s new L60G, L70G, and L90G wheel loaders are the latest from the manufacturer in the 13 to 17 tons class and meet the requirements of Tier 4 Interim emissions. The G-Series wheel loaders are all fitted with a ...
Navman Wireless has added a route optimization capability to its OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software through integration with Dashfly’s web-based mapping service. The new option, available exclusively in the United States, is said to save time, mileage, and fuel by enabling dispatchers ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views