More Articles for OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software
Volvo Construction Equipment’s new L60G, L70G, and L90G wheel loaders are the latest from the manufacturer in the 13 to 17 tons class and meet the requirements of Tier 4 Interim emissions. The G-Series wheel loaders are all fitted with a ...
Navman Wireless has added a route optimization capability to its OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software through integration with Dashfly’s web-based mapping service. The new option, available exclusively in the United States, is said to save time, mileage, and fuel by enabling dispatchers ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views