More Articles for OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software
Volvo Construction Equipment’s new L60G, L70G, and L90G wheel loaders are the latest from the manufacturer in the 13 to 17 tons class and meet the requirements of Tier 4 Interim emissions. The G-Series wheel loaders are all fitted with a ...
Navman Wireless has added a route optimization capability to its OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking software through integration with Dashfly’s web-based mapping service. The new option, available exclusively in the United States, is said to save time, mileage, and fuel by enabling dispatchers ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident995 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse582 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views