More Articles for online sales tax
The Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU), a union for public transportation workers, is pushing for Congress to pass legislation that could give states more money for public transportation systems, The Hill reported. The bill, the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2012, would allow ...
You wanna pay this way, or you wanna pay that way? The Senate has voted in favor of the Marketplace Fairness Act, which would give each state the authority to compel online businesses to collect applicable taxes. The House has yet to ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views