More Articles for online sales tax
The Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU), a union for public transportation workers, is pushing for Congress to pass legislation that could give states more money for public transportation systems, The Hill reported. The bill, the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2012, would allow ...
You wanna pay this way, or you wanna pay that way? The Senate has voted in favor of the Marketplace Fairness Act, which would give each state the authority to compel online businesses to collect applicable taxes. The House has yet to ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views