More Articles for online construction equipment sales
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, an on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks, reached and exceeded $1 billion in online equipment sales for 2011 alone, the company announced on Dec. 7. Ritchie Bros. introduced its real-time online bidding service in ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving397 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice350 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill334 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views