More Articles for on Burg executive vice president of the American Concrete Institute
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has released ACI 318-11, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-11 is a must-have standard for all concrete design, construction, inspection, repair, and research professionals. It contains the latest code requirements for ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views