More Articles for omnibus spending bill
Included in the $450 billion omnibus spending bill passed by the House on Dec. 10, a $67.9 billion Transportation-HUD spending bill lead the six-bill package. The House voted 221 to 202 in support of the bill, however, with the majority of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?492 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group313 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series224 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views