More Articles for Oldcastle Precast
Oldcastle Precast –Croydon, Pa., continues to supply specialty precast concrete pipe for the Milnor Street spur ramp’s stormwater drainage system which is a portion of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s (PennDot) $30 million-plus I-95 Revive project. The I-95 Revive project is ...
Precast concrete products manufacturer Oldcastle Precast has agreed acquire key assets of U.S. Concrete’s six precast concrete operations in California. Oldcastle says this acquisition will "strengthen presence in the important Western United States market and will provide a leading position ...
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount. Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views