More Articles for Oldcastle Precast
Oldcastle Precast –Croydon, Pa., continues to supply specialty precast concrete pipe for the Milnor Street spur ramp’s stormwater drainage system which is a portion of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s (PennDot) $30 million-plus I-95 Revive project. The I-95 Revive project is ...
Precast concrete products manufacturer Oldcastle Precast has agreed acquire key assets of U.S. Concrete’s six precast concrete operations in California. Oldcastle says this acquisition will "strengthen presence in the important Western United States market and will provide a leading position ...
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount. Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views