More Articles for Oldcastle Precast
Oldcastle Precast –Croydon, Pa., continues to supply specialty precast concrete pipe for the Milnor Street spur ramp’s stormwater drainage system which is a portion of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s (PennDot) $30 million-plus I-95 Revive project. The I-95 Revive project is ...
Precast concrete products manufacturer Oldcastle Precast has agreed acquire key assets of U.S. Concrete’s six precast concrete operations in California. Oldcastle says this acquisition will "strengthen presence in the important Western United States market and will provide a leading position ...
Precast concrete product provider Oldcastle Precast, Inc., has acquired Enviro-Systems Corp. for an undisclosed amount. Enviro-Systems, an Arizona-based precast concrete company, specializes in the design, manufacture, and installation of precast concrete sewage treatment systems & equipment, water and wastewater treatment supply ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business343 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views