More Articles for old asphalt
Innovating Out of the Recession Just before cold weather set in, Illinois-based Gallagher Asphalt demonstrated a new hot-in-place recycling (HIR) technology for the City of Chicago. Unlike traditional HIR processes, which heat and rejuvenate surface asphalt in place, the new Gallagher process ...
Quite A BITE Diamond milling teeth making a case By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Chewing up old asphalt is tough on teeth. Replacing teeth on a milling machine is a time-consuming process, but it’s a job that must be done regularly as milling ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views