More Articles for old asphalt
Innovating Out of the Recession Just before cold weather set in, Illinois-based Gallagher Asphalt demonstrated a new hot-in-place recycling (HIR) technology for the City of Chicago. Unlike traditional HIR processes, which heat and rejuvenate surface asphalt in place, the new Gallagher process ...
Quite A BITE Diamond milling teeth making a case By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Chewing up old asphalt is tough on teeth. Replacing teeth on a milling machine is a time-consuming process, but it’s a job that must be done regularly as milling ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views