More Articles for Oklahoma DOT
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore. ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment ...
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views