More Articles for Oklahoma DOT
Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) crews have traveled from all over the state to help with recovery efforts in Moore. ODOT has posted several updates, including photos, to Twitter over the past couple of days about the agency’s crews and equipment ...
What Went Wrong, and Why Forensic Studies Give Clues to Pavement Failure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Whether the pavement is black or white, flexible or rigid, asphalt or concrete, pavement forensic testing is the key to preventing future pavement failures in either ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident981 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?509 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse481 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views